There is a new addition to the Anet family, Anet ET4 3D Printer. ET4 is the best 3D printing solution for you that anyone can easily manage to buy. It is an all-metal FDM 3D printer that consists of industrial-grade parts and chipset. This printer has a more compact and stable design of one piece. It resumes the filament detection and printing and supports auto-levelling.
The Anet quality control team examine all the parts thoroughly. There are several guides present related to the assembly troubleshooting. If a person received any damaged product, the company would ship the damaged or missing elements to that individual for FREE of cost. FedEx, DHL, UPS, or Priority line are best known for delivering the product at a fast pace.
Features of Anet ET4 3D Printer
- The auto-levelling makes you free from difficult levelling tasks. It also saves a lot of your time.
- The filament detection in Anet ET4 3D Printer spots the filament and sends a cue for avoiding the air-printing.
- There is nothing to worry about the unpredicted outages of power. It is because the resume printing recovers it from the point where it leaves.
- The automatic loading, as well as unloading of filament with the help of touch screen, is present.
- 3 Cables + 6 Screws, there is a modular design with fast assembly within 10 minutes.
- For smooth operation, there is a 2.8 inches touch screen present.
- The terminal pinboard design is there with covered wires, integrated connection ports, and a fantastic appearance.
- An individual can upload his/her design in Anet ET4 3D Printer and then print it online as well as offline.
- The industrial chipset provides fast and accurate printing service. It is secured with multiple features such as pre-over-temp alarm, over-temperature protection, overload protection, and over current protection.
- The metal design provides a more reliable and stable structure with a fixed size.
- The precision rollers are there on X and Y-axis. They can decrease the noise of printing. Also, they provide high resolution of the print.
Several features for Anet ET4 3D Printer such as the manual setting of the nozzle and heated bed temperature, print speed, and fan speed are present.
As the name indicates, the brand behind Anet ET4 3D Printer is Anet. And, the model of the product is ET4. FDM is the printing technology involved in it. This printer is available in two colours, red and black. The structure of this printer is all metal. There is an excellent printing size as well as printing resolution. The resolution is ±0.1 mm while the printing size is 220x220x250 mm. And, the thickness of the layers is 0.1 to 0.3 mm.
This printer, Anet ET4 3D Printer, works through two connection, either TF card or PC. The printing, as well as movement speed, should be the same. Both should be less than 150 mm per second. While the recommended rate is 30 to 60 mm per second.
More new 3D printer releases – The Prism Resin 3D Printer.