Table of Contents
This Atomstack A5 PRO+ laser engraver can bring the power of a professional laser engraver machine to your own home. As a result, you will be able to benefit from the power and productivity of this equipment to your advantage. This is an extremely user-friendly machine that has been designed to be extremely easy to operate by a wide range of users, be they hobbyists or professionals, which makes it ideal for people of all skill levels to use. In addition to being an upgraded version of the A5 PRO, the A5 PRO+ can be described as an elite version. There is a better laser module on this model, as well as lens compression spot technology used in it.
The purpose of this post is to walk you through the benefits that come along with the package that we will be covering throughout the rest of this article. Furthermore, we will also be discussing how it performs on different types of materials. We will also be discussing our overall impressions of it are after using it for quite some time. There may have been a thought in your mind that you would like to buy a laser engraver, but if you have no idea where to begin when it comes to buying one, then continue reading to find out where to begin.
Atomstack A5 PRO+ Laser Engraver
Features and Specifications Of The Atomstack A5 PRO+ Laser Engraver
- New eye protection design: The laser protective cover perfectly protects your eyes,filter UV light for 95%. You and the people around can watch laser engraving without wearing goggles. Reduce the cost of your goggles and the inconvenience of wearing goggles.
- Solid and easy installation structure design: The full-metal structure design makes the machine more solid. It will reduce the vibration of the machine and improve the accuracy of engraving. The entire structure has been designed for quick assembly, and the assembly can generally be completed within 10-20 minutes.
- Fixed-focus laser: No need to rotate lens to focus. The focal length of the laser is a fixed value. Move the lens up and down close to the surface of the object to start carving.
- High-energy, ultra-fine laser: laser power is 5.5W- 6W, ultra-fine laser focal area is reduced to 0.23mm^2, high-density laser can easily cut 15mm thick wood, 12mm black acrylic; can directly engrave smooth stainless steel metal, ceramics.
- Wide compatibility: The machine can be compatible with various mature engraving software, such as LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10, and also support MACs system (LightBurn), engraving file format supports NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
- Precise scale lines axis: There are precise scale lines on the X-axis and Y-axis to facilitate quick length measurement. 410x400mm large area engraving interval can meet your various engraving needs.
- Integrated stepper motor and shaft: The machine uses an integral screw rod instead of a combined coupling. The stepping motor and the screw rod are integrated, which makes the laser movement more precise and the coupling more durable.
|Item model number||ATOMSTACK A5 PRO+|
|Wave Length||445 ± 5nm|
|Output Voltage||DC12V, 5A|
|Operating software||LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10 system.|
|Input Voltage||AC100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Input Format||NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.|
|Cutting Objects||1/5″ wood and Acrylic ( The deepest cut can be 1/2″, repeated cutting multiple times ), material, Cardboard, non-woven fabric, thin plastic board.|
|Carving Objects||Wood, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective plating and lacquered metal, ceramics|
|Equipment net weight||5kg|
|Certification||CE FCC RoHS FDA Weee|
Atomstack A5 PRO+ Unboxing and Assembly
The Atomstack A5 PRO+ laser engraver is also supplied with a detailed assembly intruction manual, which makes assembling it a breeze. A complete set of tools is included in the installation package, so that all the steps can be completed smoothly. Assembling the kit is very easy because the screws and parts come in separate bags. These bags are labelled according to the steps outlined in the instruction manual, so that you do not miss anything during assembly. The assembly time of the machine is not more than 30 minutes, so you can have it working in no time.
A5 PRO+ Package Included:
|X-axis assembly||Control box||Laser|
|Section 57CM||Support legs||24V2A power adapter|
|Section 48CM||Goggles||Power switch line|
|USB cable||M5 wrench||Small wood|
|Step 1~5 Installation package||Rolled belt||1 x focal length film|
|M3 wrench||Brush||Small acrylic|
|Marker||Stainless steel backing plate for cutting|
– When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover. If it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
– Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
– Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
– Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
– The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.
Atomstack A5 PRO+ Laser Engraving Slates
Atomstack Laser Machine Add Ons
There is a wide range of add-ons that can be used with their laser engraver machines in order to increase the functionality of the machine.
Atomstack Air Assist
You can use the Atomstack air assist kit, which includes an adjustable airflow air pump that can supply a flow of 10-30 L/min, to remove smoke and dust generated during laser cutting and engraving, as well as to prevent smoke and dust generated as a result of laser energy decay and to maintain laser energy stability so that you can achieve the most accurate results possible with your work by using the air assist kit.
Using a powerful airflow can help quickly reduce the temperature of the object surface during cutting or engraving. This will prevent excessive burning, resulting in a neater and smoother cutting edge. This process produces only 60dB of noise, similar to the volume of a household electric fan working at home, which makes the working environment pleasant for you.
This product is very easy to install. It only takes five minutes to install, there is no need to buy additional accessories. Atomstack’s air assist kit can be used with any model of engraving machine that Atomstack manufactures.
Atomstack Extension Kit
With the help of this expansion kit, you will be able to expand the engraving area of the Atomstack A5 Pro+ laser engraving machine. In addition, you will be able to ensure the accuracy and stability of the laser. It makes use of the original metal profiles of the same color as the engraving machines of the A5 series. Simply replacing the shaft within the laser engraver frame will allow you to increase the engraving area to 850×410 for the Atomstack A5 Pro+ laser engraver. This is done in a matter of seconds and without the need for any further accessories.
Atomstack Air Purifier
Perfectly suited for Atomstack protective cover B1: Use together with the protective cover B1 when the laser engraving machine is active to quickly dispel any odors and smoke that are generated by the machine. With the Atomstack air purifier, you will have access to a three layer filtter screen. In the first layer of the filter is a high-density blue primary filter, which ensures high-efficiency dust removal and easy particle adsorption. There is also a second layer of white HEPA filter, which effectively filters PM2.5, pollen, dust, and bacteria which are present in the air. By adding the third layer of activated carbon cold catalyst filter, you are effectively removing toxic gases which are produced by burning wood, watering, and cutting acrylic.
With its own PM 2.5 dectection port, this air purifier is able to detect when there is a high concentration of harmful substances in the air. This is done by automatically improving the air purification efficiency when the concentration is too high. A quick and easy way to replace the filter element can be obtained by just opening the front cover. This will enable you to replaceable you to replace the filter element in a matter of seconds after you have opened the cover. The filter element can be purchased separately. In normal use, a single filter element is expected to last about 300 hours during its lifetime.
With this feature, you can adjust the wind speed at three different speeds, ranging from low to medium to high, so that it can be used for different scenarios. After the negative ion button of the purifier is turned on, the negative ions can be released. This is into the air, which can make the harmful substances in the air lose their floating ability, so as to achieve the purifying effect.
Atomstack Honeycomb Worktable
With the ATOMSTACK laser cutting honeycomb work table, you can fix different sizes of carvings on it thanks to the anti-skid metal fixtures that are supplied. The fixtures are there to prevent the object from shifting or deforming. There is a ruler that is formed by the X-axis and the Y-axis equipped with precise scale lines that provide a high-definition and precise measurement of the engraving size, and this makes it convenient for you to measure the engraving size quickly. As part of Atomstack’s cutting process, the honeycomb board is used to prevent the laser reflection from damaging the laser head, resulting in a malfunction. Additionally, it prolongs the service life of the laser as well. It is suitable for many styles of CO2 and diode laser engraving machines. Remember to check if its compatible with the laser engraver / cutter you use.
Atomstack Automatic Rotary Roller
- The diameter can be adjusted in 8 steps, and the engraving diameter can be as small as 4mm.
- Concentric design, adjustment-free timing belt.
- All metal structure, safe and stable.
- Closed design, the motor is not exposed, safer.
- Roller protruding design, no obstruction, unlimited length of engraved objects.
- One-piece rubber roller, hardness up to 70A, stronger friction, more stable engraving process.
- Engraving: longer cylinders, small diameter cylinders, over-length plate engraving, over-length plate cutting.
- The linear speed is applicable to 95% of the engraving machines on the market, including ATOMSTACK, NEJE, Ortur, Twotrees, etc.
- No installation, no adjustment, ready to use after unpacking.
- Applicable models: frame engraving machine, portable engraving machine.
Where To Buy The Atomstack A5 PRO+
You can buy the Atomstack A5 PRO+ directly from Atomstack. For the price of £215.19 which is a 30% discount from the A5 Pro+ original price of £306.13 i don’t know exactly how long this discount will last.