We all know how popular the Creality Ender 3 and the Ender 3 Pro is, however, Creality have taken it a step further with the Creality Ender 3X. I say a step further, but it’s more like a side step. Read on to find out what is different about this machine!
Specs Of The Creality Ender 3X
• Printing Method – FDM（Fused Deposition Molding)
• Printing Size – 220*220*250mm
• Speed – ±0.1mm
• Nozzle Diameter – 0.4mm, 0.2mm ,0.3mm
• Max Traveling Speed – ≤110℃FDM
• Working Mode – online or SD card offline
• File Format – sTL, obj. amf
• Slice Software – Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D
What Are The Extras
•Tempered glass print bed
•V-Slot with POM wheel
•Five additional nozzles
•Resume print function
The rest is just the same as the Ender 3 Pro 3D printer. However, in saying that, you are still getting a great machine which also has a huge userbase so help if needed is not so far away!
Is it worth going for the Creality Ender 3X? The Ender 3 series are all pretty much the same, just with a few different additions with each release. Therefore, they will all print the same and give out the same quality. I guess it depends on what is in stock at the time and how soon you want it. Whichever you choose, they will all perform the same.
More Articles Bellow: