Longer3D Export lgs30 File in CHITUBOX Do you want your Longer Orange 10 And Orange 30 LCD Resin 3D printers to work in chitubox?. Its simple just follow the below steps.
- Double click the “CHITUBOX64Install_1.6.1.exe”
- install the software according to the installation wizard (the exe file is located in software folder
- or you can download last version from https://www.chitubox.com/download.html).
- Click Help and select Plugins
- import the plugin matches the operation system your currently use.
- If your system is Windows-64bit, you might import the plugin named Longer3d-Orange30-Windows64bit.CHplugin, which is located in software folder, or you can get last version from link: plugin download.
- add Orange30 3D printer
- Click Settings, add Longer 3D Orange30 printer from the list
Import STL Model
- Import and edit the stl model
- click Settings and select the corresponding printing parameters profile from the list.
- Take the Longer3D standard rapid for 0.05mm profile as an example, which is suitable for different colors of LONGER standard rapid resin, such as light brown, gray, clear and so on.
Slice The 3D Model
- If your settings are ready, click the Slice button. Then wait for the slice process to finish.
Longer3D Export lgs30 File in CHITUBOX
- Preview the sliced images
- Click Save and select file directory to save lgs30 file. It saves the lgs30 file after the process of converting format is finished.
Trouble Shooting Questions lgs30 File
I Can’t Save As lgs30 File
It just pops up an error dialog prompting a message: “The suffix lgs30 is not supported…”. What’s wrong with it?
- Answer: If the above error appears, please install the plugin firstly.
as of October 18, 2021 3:15 pm ⓘ
I Need More Detailed User Operation Manual
Where can I find more information on CHITUBOX software, where to find it?
- Answer: Detailed software operation please refer to user manual of CHITUBOX, which is located in manual folder, or you can click Menu-> Help->User Manual to find it.
When I Import Plugin In CHITUBOX, It Just Pops Up As An Error Message
“The file is not a valid plugin,”. What should I do?
- Answer: Please import the plugin matches from the operation system you use. For instance, you might select plugin named“Longer3d-Orange30-Windows64bit.CHplugin” if your system is Windows-64bit.