This just in Qianmin Tan just released some exciting news on there latest 3D Printer. The Tevo Michelangelo is similar to the Creality Ender 2, with a cantilever design that was made popular by the Ender 2 and Monoprice Select Mini. Comes fully assembled with a build volume of 150 X 150 X 150mm, includes full aluminum frame this will be priced at a reported $220 low-cost 3D printer.
The Tevo firefly and coreXY 3D printer have been reported to be canceled we don’t know if this is true, hopefully we will have more information on this soon.
Discuss the official Michelangelo in the Facebook Group Page.
The Tevo Michelangelo has been released with a whopping price of 220usd, if you would like to purchase and support Inov3D follow this link to purchase directly from Tevo.
- Compact and Robust design
- High precision printing
- Really Fast travel speed
- Precise zero positioning
- Double part cooling blowers
- Titan extruder
- Driver up-gradable main board
- Temperature controlled cooling fans
- In-built power supply
- Model:Full Assembled
- Print size:150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Max Print speed: 100 mm/s
- Recommended Print speed: 60 mm/s
- Layer Resolution : 0.1mm
- No.of Extruders: 01
- Extruder Type: Bowden
- Nozzle Type: MK8
- Body Structure: Full Aluminum Frame
- Filament material: 1.75mm PLA TPU
- Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm(can be changed to 0.3/0.2mm etc)
- Printing Method; SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(on-line)
- Software supporting : Windows/Linux/OS X
- Motherboard: MKS Gen V1.0
Are you interested in what other things Inov3D has been up to? Then why not check out this article about the makers that helped Inov3D grow!